Rhino Rack – Pioneer Tradie (1528mm x 1376mm)
The Pioneer Tradie is designed to transport ladders, pipes and work-related products like timber on your 4WD or utility. Made from reinforced nylon and aluminium the Pioneer Tradie stands up to the toughest conditions you can throw at it. The powder coated outer coating is non-corrosive and will not allow the Tradie colour to fade in the sun. Choose the Pioneer Tradie for work and adventure because it works as hard as you.
The is for the Tray only.
The vehicle specific fitting kits are sold separately. Please use our search engine at https://roofracksnz.nz/ to find the full setup for your vehicle.
The Pioneer Tradie is built with tough-as-nails reinforced nylon and aluminium and has been tested in the harshest outdoor conditions. It’s also non-corrosive so it won’t rust and the colour won’t fade. The fully-welded side rail makes loading and unloading your gear easier by making use of simple hand grips. Relax knowing that your equipment is safe on the road.
Designed for Tradesmen the Pioneer Tradie works as hard as you do and also loves weekends for time away. Campers and explorers will love the Tradie’s compatibility with the Rhino Jerry Can holder, Luggage Bag, Spare Wheel or Batwing Awning. Then get back into work on Monday and add the shovel and high lifting bracket, Rhino ladder, or Pioneer Combination Bracket just to name a few.
Get out on the road quicker without having to leave any of your gear at home. So whether you’re heading to the coast for a weekend of fishing, tackling a new project, or travelling on an overland adventure the Pioneer Tray is the ideal transport solution for you.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed
- Minimal wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won’t rust or fade
- Made from reinforced nylon and aluminium
- Allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Includes a fully welded closed rail for extra strength
- Bars included with the Pioneer Tray
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Versatile between weekends and work days
- Hand grips on side rails for ease of loading
- # Of Planks
- Cross Bars Inc
- External Dimensions
- Length: 1,528 mmWidth: 1,376 mmHeight: 135 mm
- Internal Dimensions
- Length: 1,528 mmWidth: 1,286 mmHeight: 95 mm
- Product Weight
- 22.50 kg
- 5 Years