BedRock Heavy Duty Ute Bed Rack – 172cm
Low-profile and strong, the Bedrock HD ute bed rack is perfect for carrying all manner of loads – including carry bikes, skis, cargo boxes and roof top tents – while still leaving the ute’s bed free for gear. Our burliest crossbar ever, the HD Bar is the one for heavy loads, rugged terrain and maximum utility. The engineered aluminum construction provides superior support without weighing things down, integrated tie-down points to simplify load security, and T-slot attachment technology for adding gear mounts the fast, easy way. The Yakima Way.
IMPORTANT: Bedrock HD legs work only with the burly new Yakima HD bar. This combo works only with “A-Deck” ute tubs (inner lip) – will not work with “J-Deck” (outer lip) or drop side trays.
Please note: these Bedrock clamps do not suit the 2015 -> Nissan Navara STX (the model that features the factory fitted tracks on the internal sides of the rear tray. The factory fitted tracks interfere with the Bedrock mounting bolts. Please contact us if you have any questions before purchasing.
YAKIMA HD BARS
- Supplied as a pair
- 172 cm bars suit most utes in Australia and New Zealand (e.g. HiLux, Ranger, Triton)
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction handles heavy loads – great for rooftop tents
- Integrated tie-down points on endcaps make it easy to secure gear
- T-slots top and bottom to easily add Yakima and compatible gear mounts
- Includes rubber infill for top t-slot for load protection and wind noise reduction
- Built to last – and look good doing it – with a durable black powder-coat finish
BEDROCK HD LEGS
- Supplied in a pack of four legs
- Easy to reach low profile height position makes it easy to rack out and reach gear
- Simple, tool-free attachment makes installation, removal and crossbar spread adjustments a breeze
- Best-in-class, maximum on-road rating of 136 kg
- Maximum off-road rating of 81 kg
- Integrated tie-down points on endcaps of HD Bar make securing any load quick and simple
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and easy
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks the rack system to the truck bed
Max on-road rating 136 kg
Max off-road rating 81 kg
Depending on your vehicle’s roof rating.