Rhino Rack Batwing Compact Awning (Left)
The Batwing Compact Awning is packed with style and function. It is perfect for solo adventurers and couples with small to medium vehicles or short wheelbase 4WDs. With 270 degrees of shade and 6.4m² / 68.9ft² of coverage, the Batwing Compact is ideal for enjoying the great outdoors.
The Batwing Compact is made from a heavy-duty, water and mould resistant material that has been tested and rated to UPF 50+, offering maximum sun protection. With accessories available to increase your coverage even more.
Our easy-to-use design means it can be set up or packed away within minutes. Everything you need is included in the heavy-duty PVC awning bag: poles, ropes, pegs, plus a fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack.
Braving hot summer days or rainy days doesn’t mean you should sacrifice your comfort (or your skin!) So take the Batwing Compact on your next trip, and enjoy the great outdoors.
– Provides 270 degrees of Shade covering 6.4m² / 68.9ft²
– Awning Material (210D P/OX W/R PU2000mm):
– Water and Mould resistant
– Independently tested UV50+ rating
– Endorsed by Cancer Council*
– Pegs and guy ropes kept inside the awning in an enclosed pocket
– Awning Legs:
– Fold out from the awning arms for easy access and no need for separate leg/peg/rope bag
– Adjustable and lightweight
– Can be packed away fully extended or at pre-set length for your vehicle
– Moulded foot for putting pegs in at the base of legs
– Rhino-Rack branded pickup point included to tie off the awning to your roof racks
– More space in the bag for easy storage and the bag can be replaced if it gets damaged
– Large Rhino-Rack branded zipper tabs for easy use
– Stylish black bag made of heavy duty 580gsm PVC
– Rare earth magnet locking feature to secure awning arms (Neodymium)
– 10 Pegs
– Peg bag
– 8 Ropes (4 with hooks)
– 2 Multi-fit brackets and hardware
– 2 spare Hinge Knuckles
– Designed for quick and easy setup / pack down
– Rust-resistant black powder coated poles and frame
– Double stitched Velcro for added durability
– Additional tie down points located on awning (guy ropes included)
– Bright orange coloured guy ropes provide increased visibility
– Plastic hinges for flexibility and longevity
– Compatible with old 270-degree awning accessories
– Frame of the awning features channel for mounting lightweight accessories such as the Rhino-Rack shovel holder
– Front plastic moulding provides impact protection when driving off-road
– Mounting brackets compatible with all pioneer systems, designed to allow for installation at different heights
– Includes 2 spare hinge mouldings
– Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
Available in Left (#33300) and Right-hand (#33400) models
*Rhino-Rack has partnered with Cancer Council and the Rhino-Rack Batwing as well as our Sunseeker Awnings are Cancer Council endorsed products. That means every purchase supports their work in Cancer Research and Services. Remember that shade does not provide 100% protection. Some of the sun’s UV can still reach you in the shade by reflecting off surrounding surfaces. As a rule of thumb, if you can see the sky, you are less than fully protected so always combine shade with clothing, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.