Pioneer Tray (2000mm x 1140mm) – Backbone
The Pioneer Tray with Rhino-Rack Backbone System is perfect for transporting extra gear on your vehicle. Sporting a stylish aerodynamic design and sleek black finish, it’s not only a functional addition to your vehicle, but a fashionable one too.
The Pioneer Tray is built with tough-as-nails reinforced nylon and aluminium. We’ve tested this product through the harshest international conditions and it has passed without damage, colour fading or rust. The fully-welded rail makes loading and unloading your gear easier with hand grip and tie-down points. You can relax knowing that your equipment is safe on the road.
Campers and adventurers will love the Pioneer Tray’s compatibility with the Rhino Jerry Can holder, Luggage Bag, Spare Wheel Holder or Batwing Awning Tradies and workmen can add the shovel and high lifting bracket, conduit clamps, Rhino ladder, or Pioneer Combination Bracket to name just a few accessories.
You won’t leave any of your important gear at home with the Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform. And when you decide it’s time head home then get on the road faster. Whether you’re heading to the coast for a weekend, going off-road towards Cape York or looking for a way to transport more of your work gear around town – the Pioneer Tray is the transport solution for every situation.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won’t rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials
- Allows maximum carrying capacity
- Multiple tie-down points for your load
- Hand grip points for ease of loading
- Includes a fully-welded and closed rail for extra strength
- Includes built in underbars
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Suitable for extreme off-road use
- Tested to international conditions
- 5 years warrranty