Pioneer Tray (1400mm x 1140mm) – Backbone
The Pioneer Tray with Rhino-Rack Backbone System is perfect for transporting extra gear on your vehicle. Sporting a stylish aerodynamic design and sleek black finish, it’s not only a functional addition to your vehicle, but a fashionable one too.
The Pioneer Tray is built with tough-as-nails reinforced nylon and aluminium. We’ve tested this product through the harshest international conditions and it has passed without damage, colour fading or rust. The fully-welded rail makes loading and unloading your gear easier with hand grip and tie-down points. You can relax knowing that your equipment is safe on the road.
Campers and adventurers will love the Pioneer Tray’s compatibility with the Rhino-Rack Jerry Can holder, Luggage Bag, Spare Wheel Holder or Batwing Awning
Workmen can add the shovel and high lifting bracket, conduit clamps, Rhino-Rack ladder, or Pioneer Combination Bracket to name just a few accessories.
You won’t leave any of your important gear at home with the Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform. And when you decide it’s time head home then get on the road faster. Whether you’re heading to the coast for a weekend, going off-road towards Cape York or looking for a way to transport more of your work gear around town – the Pioneer Tray is the transport solution for every situation.
– Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimize wind drag and noise on the road
– Non corrosive so it won’t rust or fade
– Made from strong and durable materials
– Allows maximum carrying capacity
– Multiple tie-down points for your load
– Hand grip points for ease of loading
– Includes a fully-welded and closed rail for extra strength
– Bars included with the Pioneer Tray
– Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
– Suitable for extreme off-road use
– Tested to international conditions
– 5 years warranty