iKamper Skycamp Mini – Rocky Black
If you’re looking for the very best in Roof Top Tents, look no further.
We’re proud to introduce to New Zealand the iKamper Skycamp Mini! The Skycamp Mini is a two person version of the award-winning and best-selling iKamper Skycamp 2.0!
This listing is for the Skycamp Mini with the Rocky Black Hard Lid. To view the listing for the Skycamp Mini with the Gloss Black Hard Lid, click HERE
Out of stock
- 1 Minute Setup: Get out of your car and be ready to camp in 60 seconds.
- Aerodynamic and Lightweight Design: Fits any vehicle
- Waterproof:Polyester 150D (PU 3000mm) rainfly, detachable for better visibility and air flow.
- Breathable: Insulating Poly-Cotton Canvas tent fabric.
- Insulated: Durable & insulating honeycomb aluminum panels, double-layered FRP with 1″ air insulation
- Customizable: Choose the color of your hard shell and the accessories you want.
- Hard Shell Locks: Closing straps have locks to give you peace of mind.
- Canopy Windows: Option to turn the windows into canopies.
- Redesigned Ladder: Steps are parallel to the ground, making them safer and more comfortable.
- Quality: The Skycamp Mini is made with love at our own factory in South Korea with quality components and custom molds.
The below videos demonstrate the opening of the iKamper Skycamp. The Skycamp Mini opens in the same way:
WATCH THE SKYCAMP OPEN – CLICK HERE
WATCH THE SKYCAMP CLOSE – CLICK HERE
- Mounting Brackets 2.0: Faster installation, the new standard of mounting brackets. These quick-to-tighten brackets are compatible with a maximum cross bar height of 3cm and a width of 9cm. For higher cross bars, Mounting Brackets 1.0 should be used.
- iKamper Allen Wrench: Allows quick installation of the brackets.
- 2.0 Ladder with Cover: Features angled steps, making them safer and more comfortable when you climb up.
- Gas Strut Locks: Securely lock the hard shell open during windy situations.
- Hard shell Wax (gloss black only): Hard shell conditioning and care.
- Seam Sealer: Condition the seams of your canvas tent.
- Tension Poles: Turn your side windows into canopies.
- 2 Keys: Safely keep your hard shell locked and secure.
- 2 Extra E-Clips for Mounting Brackets
- 4 Rail Endcaps
- Instruction Manual
- Fabric Care Card
View the Skycamp Mini PDF Manual HERE
2 Shell colours available:
Choose either gloss Black or Rocky Black hard shell. The Rocky Black is a matte, scratch-resistant coating for tougher use.
Lightweight and fits on a huge range of vehicles:
Weighing in at only 57kg, the Skycamp Mini is suitable for a huge range of cars, compact vehicles, trucks, utes, even above the tray of your ute! Contact us for more info on a suitable roof rack system and to find out if your vehicle is suitable for a Roof Top Tent.
iKampers signature World Map:
The interior of the Skycamp Mini’s hard shell is lined with quilted insulation to reduce condensation. It also features iKamper’s signature world map, indicative of our globally-shared love for travel. The hard shell that protects your Skycamp on the road is make from fibre-reinforced plastic that has a double layer with built-in air insulation, which improves soundproofing and resists condensation. Most roof top tents have a single-layer shell, one of the many advantages of the iKamper Skycamp range is the double-layer shell. Watch this video showing hardshell testing HERE
Durable Honeycomb Aluminium Flooring:
The Skycamp’s floor is made of high-performance honeycomb aluminum panels that are lightweight and strong enough to hold a 1.8-ton Jeep Wrangler! The flat, insulated aluminum panels will give you a much more comfortable night’s rest than the rocky, cold ground.
See the Skycamp floor being put to the ultimate test HERE
300GSM Poly-Cotton Canvas:
The Skycamp tent is made of breathable, water-resistant poly-cotton canvas. To really keep you dry, it also comes with waterproof zippers and a rain fly for extra protection. The problem with most tents is that the thin polyester has a vinyl coating, making it less breathable and increasing condensation. The Skycamp’s thicker, heavier canvas will keep you dry, and it’s also quieter in the wind.
Add to your outdoor adventure:
The Skycamp has a range of accessories available, such as an Annex Room and an Awning. All accessories are made to the same premium quality standards you can expect from all iKamper products. Ask us if you would like more information on optional accessories.
Skycamp Mini IMPORTANT INFO:
When purchasing any iKamper Roof Top Tent, you agree and acknowledge that is your sole responsibility to determine whether your vehicle or trailer is suitable and safe for use and installation of the iKamper Roof Top Tent.
iKamper Roof Top Tents have two rails underneath the main panel, and are mounted on your cross bars with adjustable mounting brackets. The rails underneath the main panel are 4.5cm wide and 2.5cm tall.
To fit a Skycamp Mini, your vehicle roof and the roof racks you are using must have a minimum dynamic load rating of 57kg. Roof Rack systems that use brackets to ‘clamp and tension’ around the upper edge of the door frame are not suitable for the Skycamp Mini. Please consult the vehicle manufacturer regarding the roof load rating for your vehicle before purchasing any Roof Top Tent.
The crossbar roof racks on your vehicle must be at least 55cm apart to mount a Skycamp Mini.
Failure to follow these instructions could not only cause damage to your vehicle but could also cause serious injury.
For warranty information on iKamper products, click HERE
Skycamp Mini Specifications:
|Hard Shell Locks||Yes|
|Load Gear on Top||No|
|Detachable Rain Fly||Yes|
|Size (Open)||145.5 x 226 x 123 cm|
|Size (Closed)||145.5 x 139 x 32.5 cm|
|Mattress||205 x 128 x 4 cm|
|Ladder Weight Limit||150kg|
|Wind Resistance||Recommended max wind 32kmh|
|Tested up to 64kmh winds|
|Roof Rack / Cross Bars Minimum Requirement (Dynamic Weight Load)||57kg|
|Speed Limit||100 kmh|
|Tent Weight Limit||408kg|