HEAVY DUTY RLCP SILVER 2 BAR ROOF RACK
IMPORTANT NOTE: The roof racks in this listing suit this generation Toyota Highlander with No Flush Rails on the roof – exactly as you see in the images of this listing. If your Highlander has the Flush Rails on the roof, then please go back to the vehicle search engine on the homepage and select this generation Highlander ‘Flush Rails’. If you aren’t sure, please get in touch with us before purchasing.
Each Heavy Duty RLCP is unique to a vehicle’s specific mounting points. Rhino-Rack engineers have tailored the design of the Heavy Duty RLCP to suit the contours of your vehicle so it is aesthetically pleasing and extremely functional. Utilising the Factory Mounting Points of your vehicle is one of the most secure ways to attach roof racks. The Heavy Duty bar is our strongest crossbar with lifetime warranty on this set up. The HD is also compatible with a range of Rhino-Rack accessories so whether you’re a traveller, outdoor person, water lover, tradesperson or family holidaymaker- the Heavy Duty RLCP will suit your needs.
- Unique fitment for each vehicle
- Tailored design to fit the contours of your vehicle’s roof
- Suitable for heavy off-road use
- Comes with precision moulded insert cover pads for when bars are not in use
- Strong and built to last with a Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with a wide range of Rhino-Rack accessories
- Tested and approved to Australian AS1235-2000 standards