HEAVY DUTY BLACK 4 BAR SYSTEM WITH BACKBONE
This listing is for a complete 4 Bar system for a Toyota Hiace 2019-> (ZR model, with factory fixpoints in the roof). This Rhino Rack system includes the ‘BACKBONE’ that mounts into the fixpoints on the roof of the Hiace and allows 4 x Rhino HD Bars to be installed across the roof- giving much better use and load carrying options over the whole roof of this generation 6 Hiace.
The Rhino-Rack Backbone is a mounting system for your Toyota Hiace allowing you to mount 4 bars on the roof of a ZR, Generation 6 Hiace (with factory fixpoints in the roof). Connecting to your vehicle’s roof via 3 secure mounting points on each side, this system includes 4x HD crossbars to be fitted on top. This is the perfect setup for both work and leisure. Take your Toyota HiAce on the jobsite during the week carrying your ladder, tools and Sunseeker Awning. Simply swap out your ladder and tools for camping supplies as the weekend comes around for the ultimate van camping setup!
Utilising our tough as nails Rhino Rack Heavy Duty bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you’re a traveller, cyclist, surfer or tradesperson – the Heavy Duty Bars with Rhino-Rack Backbone system has you covered.
• Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road.
• Made from non corrosive Stainless Steel allowing you maximum carrying capacity
• Compatible with RB1650B Heavy Duty Bars
• 120kg load limit
• System Weight: 22.1kg / 48.72lbs (Backbone + 4 HD Bars)
• 1.5 hour installation time
• Backbone allows for 4th bar to be fitted
• 2 piece Backbone system, allowing for easier installation for a single fitter
# Of Bars: 4
Bar Length: 1700mm
Bar Style: Overhang Bar
Bar Type: Heavy Duty
Leg Profile: Backbone
Mount Style: Backbone
Warranty: 5 Years
To view an installation demonstration video, click HERE