Annex Room – Skycamp Mini LOW
Add more living space to your iKamper roof top tent so you can really spread out! The Annex Room is easy to set up and attaches directly to your tent. 100% waterproof construction and mosquito netting on all doors makes it perfect for picnics in the heat and rain.
- Note: The Annex Room differs according to which iKamper roof top tent you have. Roof top tents are sold separately. Please be sure to select the correct annex to suit your roof top tent model. This listing is for the annex to suit an iKamper Skycamp Mini.
- This Skycamp Mini Annex is the LOW version, which suits vehicles that have crossbar roof racks that are at a height of 150cm – 170cm height off the ground. If your vehicles crossbar roof racks are higher than this, please select the Skycamp Mini Annex HIGH.
- Product images are for reference purposes only and may differ to a certain extent from the actual product. Due to differences in screens & monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
Watch the installation video of the Skycamp Annex HERE
- Great way add more living space
- Easy and intuitive set up
- 100% waterproof (150D Polyester with 3000mm PU color coating)
- 3 Large doors can be converted into canopies
- Main cover + mosquito net for all doors
- Attaches to the main entrance (cannot be used simultaneously with the awning)
- 2 poles
- 12 stakes
- 2 guy ropes
- 2 rope adjusters
- 1 storage bag
ROOF TOP TENT ACCESSORIES WARRANTY
1 Year Warranty
For 1 year from the date of purchase, iKamper will repair or replace (at our option) defective parts at no cost to the customer.
Our warranty does not cover all issues, such as the ones below:
- Ultra-violet (UV) damage to fabric or paint.
- Normal wear and tear, or cosmetic blemishes occurring as a result of use.
- Damage caused by the customer (misuse, accident, abuse, storm damage, etc.)
- Aesthetic changes that do not affect the general operation of the Skycamp.
This warranty applies only to customers who purchased directly from iKamper or an authorized dealer and does not cover second-hand purchases. While the warranty does cover products sold through authorized dealers, customers who purchased their iKamper products from a dealer must submit any After Service Requests through the dealer they purchased from.
For more information on iKamper product Warranty, click HERE